All of our winners have officially approved their proofs, so we are pleased to reveal the COVERS of our INAUGURAL STACKHOUSE PARK CALENDARS!
Congratulations again to Ty and Trapper (owner: Brittany Anderson); Copper and Sidney (Ron Mock); Harbor (Lori Rhodes) and Lexus (Joe Burkardt) for being selected for the "Dogs" cover. And congratulations to Jackie Shawley for submitting the cover photograph for "Scenes."
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR ONE OR BOTH CALENDARS IN OUR OFFICIAL MERCH STORE.
The first calendar order is to be placed tomorrow, Dec. 8. Please consider placing your order before 6 p.m. The sooner you order, the sooner you'll receive your calendar(s). Thank you!
The Stackhouse Park, Inc. Board of Directors would like to sincerely thank you all for your enthusiasm re: our inaugural calendar contests. It means a lot.
The Stackhouse Park, Inc. Board of Directors is pleased to inform you that both the "Scenes from Stackhouse Park" and "Dogs of Stackhouse Park" are now available to pre-order in our official webstore! (Scroll down to the bottom and that's where you'll find 'em!)
IMPORTANT: All calendars do qualify for free shipping! When you check out, and after you input your mailing address, please be sure to select the "Calendar--Free Shipping" option under Shipping Method.
All calendars must be pre-ordered in our webstore by Dec. 10.
Unless we experience some strange hiccup with Snapfish, we very much intend for the calendars to arrive in your mailbox by Christmas Day. So, please consider purchasing an extra calendar or two for your favorite fan(s) of Stackhouse Park! They're bound to make fantastic Christmas gifts.
And if you haven't already, tell your friends! Tell your neighbors! Tell your mom, dad, aunts, uncles, cousins, co-workers! Oh, and to you dog contest winners: don't forget to tell your dogs, and then give them some belly rubs.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Stackhouse Park.
Happy holidays to you and yours,
Stackhouse Park, Inc.
Thanks again to everyone who made our inaugural calendar contests such a success.
All winners were notified via email the afternoon of Dec. 4.
The winning entries for 2019 calendar are (in no particular order):
- Amanda Oswalt and her dogs, Kona and Nala
- Brittany Anderson and her dogs, Ty and Trapper (cover)
- Dianne Seminsky and her dog, Yorgi
- Eric and Christine Allen and their dog, Waffles
- Heather and Joseph Nibert and their dog, Mazie
- Jackie Shawley and her dog, Beagan Treewalker
- Joe Burkardt and his dog, Lexus (cover)
- Kelly and Larry Beamer and their dog, Milli
- Lori Rhodes and her dog, Harbor (cover)
- Megan, Chris, Ethan, Hannah and Haley Foster and their dog, CJ Tobias Foster (cover)
- Rebecca Gladis with her photo of Blueberry and Kiwi (owned by Jon McClain and Corinne Gailey)
- Ron Mock and his dogs, Copper and Sid (cover)
- Ryan Clemente and his dog, Emma
- Shawn Croyle and his dog, Gidget
- Susan Hrbal and her dog, Astro
- Tiffani Edwards and her dog, Titan
- Cliff and Valerie Majercsik and their dog, Brody
- Eric Steinbring and his dog, Maggie
- Eric Steinbring and his dog, Zoey
- Eric and Kayla Schwerer and their dog, Cooper
The names of the winners of the inaugural 2019 calendar contest are (again, in no particular order):
- Joe Burkardt
- Roberta Stern
- Joseph Nibert
- Scott Jani
- Shawn Croyle
- Tammie Eisenhuth
- Tyler Smay
- Jackie Shawley (cover)
Just a reminder: Both calendars are being designed now, and pre-orders will be available on our website beginning this Thursday (Dec. 6) or Friday (Dec. 7). All calendars must be pre-ordered in our webstore by Dec. 10.
We would greatly appreciate your help when it comes to spreading the word about the calendars!
Calendars are to be mailed on or around Dec. 18 with the goal of them reaching your mailbox by Christmas. Consider buying a calendar or two as a Christmas gift! :)
Entries for Stackhouse Park, Inc.'s inaugural calendar contests are officially closed as of 11:59 p.m. Dec. 1.
Thank you to all who entered. Your donation will make a difference, and we are thrilled with all the wonderful photos we received!
The Stackhouse Park, Inc. Board of Directors will serve as judges.
Winners are to be notified around Dec. 3, 2018.
Calendars MUST be pre-ordered in the Stackhouse Park webstore beginning no later than Dec. 7, and all pre-orders MUST be made by Dec. 10 in order for us to get these calendars out in time for Christmas, as originally promised.
Thank you for your cooperation and good luck to all contestants!
P.S. If you missed the deadline, please know that we hope to make these contests an annual Stackhouse "tradition"!